PDA

צפייה בגרסה מלאה : הגדלת נפח המנוע - קיים דבר כזה?

oher22
12-04-07, 15:39
שלום רב,

רובכם וודאי מבינים יותר ממני במכוניות או ג'יפים, ולכן אשמח מאד אם תוכלו לעזור להדיוט כמוני...
הרכב שלי הוא סוזוקי גראנד ויטארה (2004), בעל נפח מנוע של 1600 סמ"ק (בנזין). ידוע לי על קיומו של דגם בעל נפח של 2000 סמ"ק, אבל מה לעשות שזה הדגם שכבר רכשתי?... לכן, חשבתי לעצמי היום... האם יש אפשרות "להגדיל" את נפח המנוע מ-1600 סמ"ק ל-2000? קיים בכלל מושג כזה של "הגדלת נפח מנוע"?

ואם כן, הייתי מאד שמח לשמוע פרטים מהעוסקים בתחום... -
1) מהו בערך המחיר של פעולה כזאת? (גם סדר גודל כללי יספיק - מאות שקלים? אלפי שקלים?)
2) היכן ניתן לבצע אותה?
3) האם הגדלה כזו של נפח המנוע עלולה להביא גם לשינויים שליליים בביצועי הרכב?

תודה רבה ומיוחדת לעונים!
ערן

sherifon
12-04-07, 21:03
תשמע,אני חושב על זה כבר הרבה זמן , בניגוד אלי ,יש מי שלא רק חושב אלא עושה ,עושה בענק התכוונתי :מנוע של XL-7 !!!!
http://www.zukiworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=10884.0

מעט מההודעה הראשונה :

beercheck

Go Cards!

Re: '02 XL-7 2.7 into '03 ZR2 SWB Tracker.....in progress....
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2006, 11:47:47 am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: 99Trackerconv on October 17, 2006, 06:17:18 p

Huh. Not sure how I missed this post. Sorry for the delay.

Well, I was doing the swap in my sister's garage, and they sold their house, so I had to rush completing the job. Toward the end, I didn't spend much time taking pictures. Since then, money's been unbelievably short (my advice, don't have parents, they get expensive..), so I haven't actually completed the job. Still needs:

1. Shortened Panhard bar (or relocated mount on the axle). The rear end is offset about 3/4" toward the driver side right now. Surprisingly, there's no binding or anything, but it's bugging me.

2. Parking brake cables installed. Still planning to do the split brakes (two levers), but haven't been able to afford the new cables yet. Luckily, it's now an automatic, so I'm not really missing the parking brakes yet.

3. Exhaust. Right now, it's running through the 4-cyl's stock exhaust (which bolted right up to the downtube). I'm not sure what it's costing me in terms of power and mileage, but I'll bet it's substantial. Nice and quiet, though, for whatever that's worth..

4. Tires. Still running the XL-7's stock crap. They're nearly bald now, though, so it won't be long.

All that said, I've got 7k miles on it now and LOVE it. As is, it'll do 0-60 in just over 8.1 seconds and will hit 100 at part throttle (although the convertible top get's kinda loud over 90). Not sure what the top end is, but it was still pulling like crazy at 105. Mileage runs between 19.5 and 21 mpg. All those numbers should improve quite a bit when the exhaust situation gets straightened out, of course. The heated mirrors kick ass and look nicer than the stock ones. I've even got the rear window squirter rigged to explain to tailgaters just exactly what it is I think of them and what they ought to do about it. I like having the ABS now, and the V6 is soooooo much smoother and gutsier than the 2.0 l4 was.

I'm pleased.

-->