PDA

צפייה בגרסה מלאה : נקישות בעיה חמורה???

ASHERAA
13-03-04, 19:11
כאשר אני תופס את הקשת מאחורה ומנענע את החל האחורי לצדדים יש מעין חופש שיותר נקישות על הגלגל שייניים האחורי ףיכול להיות שהלכו המייסיבים ףאיזה מיססבים אלה???הם דומים למייסבים של הגלגלים הקידמיים ??ובכלל מישהו יודע איך לחזק את הציר האחורי תודה מראש!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

חנן א.
14-03-04, 01:01
ייתכן שנכנסת לסרט קצר. :(
אני לא הולך להסביר איך לתקן בהתכתבות, יש ספר טיפולים בשביל זה, אבל בכל מקרה,קח חבר שתוך כדי שאתה מנענע את הקשת, הוא בודק מהיכן בדיוק החופש: מיסבים של האקס או חופש בברגים של ציר הזרוע האחורית.
לאחר שתזהה במדויק את מקור החופש, עדכן:

סיכויים טובים שמדובר בכך שאחד הברגים או שניהם, של ציר הזרוע האחורית השתחררו. זה אומר שאתה צריך להוריד גלגלים, להוריד בלם אחורי, להוריד פולי אחורי של וואריאטור, מכסה אחורי של וואריאטור, עד שתגיע אל הברגים.
לאחר שתגיע אל הברגים:

http://atvfrontier.com/modules.php?name=cfaq&qid=66&catid=8

Polaris, Loose Swing Arm Bolts

It is fairly common for the pre-concentric drive Polaris machines to have a swing arm bolt come loose. It almost always happens on the side with the drive chain only. Possible reasons for why this happens varies from the thought that the chain puts more stress on that side, to the action of the suspension tries to 'unscrew' the bolt. Either way, here is the procedure I have found that seems to work the best to fix the loose bolt problem permanently.
It happened to me on my old Xpress. As long as the hole in the frame ear hasn't wobbled out, it is an easy fix.

Take out the bolt & nut. Take the nut to a parts store and get an all STEEL grade 8 locking nut. These should be available at an implement dealer, such as CaseIH or John Deere. The Nylock style-locking nut doesn't hold well enough. Get some red loctite, as well as some loctite conditioner/cleaner (to clean up all the grease/oil off the bolt so the loctite holds better).
Re-assemble with the steel locknut, applying loctite to both the threads of the nut and bolt, as well as under the bolt head. Torque it up tight, and let it sit for a couple days to be sure the loctite is setup really well. I have never had one come loose that I have done this to yet (I personally have done 3 so far). The only thing to remember is it may take a small amount of heat at the bolt head & the nut in order to break it loose next time you want it apart. Heat it slowly, and a little at a time so as not to melt anything.

If the hole in the frame is wobbled out, you will need weld, or have welded a washer on the ear where the bolt goes through. Take the bolt with you to a parts store and find a heavy washer that fits the bolt shank tightly. The flat washers for the crank bolts on a small block GM motor fit the bill almost perfectly. Also, they are not galvanized, so welding them is easier. Simply weld or have it welded over the ear already on the frame. If the bolt has a groove worn in it under the head, you should replace it, as well. Polaris is the only place I know of that handles them. Remember to use high-strength loctite for both the bolt head, as well as the threads for the nut.

-->