PDA

צפייה בגרסה מלאה : hi everbody im new here

razzamataz
28-08-04, 13:42
hi
i just found this website and its awesome
i currentley in tasmania australia, and i've bought a toyota swb lancrusier(pics as soon as i have them developed)
its a car based on the jeep and bassically has much in common
the model is fj 40 short wheel base with the 2f engine(4.2l 6 clynders) its in very good condition ad it took me a while to find it

i've been working on the car slowly on every available day, getting to know the systems and the car in general(its my first proper 4x4 car, the one before was a cherooke but i only had it for 6 months)

i have a few questions regarding the car
1.whats the car dry weight(i looked on websites and in the manual and it doesnt say. under the bonnet it says gvm=2340kg is that it or is that the towing capacity

2.althogh its prety fast on a level road a small incline on the highway it drops my speed to around 80-90km and a bigger hill gets me to 60k i
mean the car is pretty heavy

3.is it worth while to open the valvle head to check clearance or you open it only if you notice some problem

4.there is sometimes a miss of a spark=heartbeat, while driving when the car is cold, and it does get cold here, but a mechanic told me thats a problem with all old landcruiser, and it usually goes away after 10min, is there something you do to fix it, cleaning points or is it a unsolved problem

5.is there an article about cleaning the carb, as the manual writes like everybody knows carbs and how easy it is, but it doesnt read easily.

thanks more question will soon follow

גיא
28-08-04, 21:13
3. יש לפי ספר הטיפולים - מתי לבצע בדיקה וכיוון אם צריך. תבדוק אצלך זה אמור להיות משהו כמו כל טיפול 10K או משהו דומה.

5. עד כמה שידוע לי, הכיוון הכי טוב לקרב' זה עם מכשיר שבוחן את הרכב הגזים הניפלטים.

( אני לא מבין כלום בכלום אז אל תקשיב לי )

נמרוד
30-08-04, 12:33
Raz Hi, I assume you can read the hebrew.

יש לך אחלה רכב, טויוטה FJ40... לצערנו אין כאלו בארץ כמעט (יש בודדים ביותר, כל מיני שאריות או"ם או שלל מלחמה). לכן אין בארץ נסיון משמעותי כלשהו עם כלי הרכב האלו, ואין חומר כתוב בעברית. אבל בשביל מה אתה צריך אותנו? אתה בחלק הנכון של כדור הארץ, יש לך ים של אתרים אוסטרליים מצויינים עם פורומים וכתבות...

-->