PDA

צפייה בגרסה מלאה : החלפת כרית בדיסקו

נעם.א.
27-02-11, 00:04
הי
יש משהו מיוחד שצריך לדעת לפני החלפת כרית אחורית בדיסקו 2003?
יש איזו שהיא שיטה?
שבוע טוב

נעם.א.
12-03-11, 19:54
הי
הזמנתי כרית מאנגליה (דנלופ) 500ש'ח,הגיעה עם חיבור שונה מהקיים אצלי(אצלי הצנור בהברגה)בכריות החדשות פשוט דוחפים את הצנור,עם ג'ק עגלה ובוק אחד פחות מחצי שעה עבודה.

אסף ד.
13-03-11, 12:11
בעיקרון קיימים שלושה סוגים\ווריאציות לכריות הנ"ל.
Contitech
Dunlop
Dunlop A/B

ה - Dunlop A/B זה זבל רציני, לא מחזיק הרבה
ה- Dunlop עם לוגו גדול ועגול על הכרית של דנלופ יותר מוצלחות
כריות ה - Contitech המוצלחות ביותר וגם הכי יקרות, שורדות טיולים קשים ומחזיקות כ 4 שנים
קצת חיפוש ברשת מעלה את:
http://images.landrovernet.com/icons/icon1.gif Re: DII air suspension, good garage to do it please..!

i would just like to mention this.

Days ago i replaced the air bags for the first time and one of the most easioest jobs to do, dont pay to get it done, there are a very good punch of people in here that will give you there time in adviseing on doing the job including me.

Air bags
there is a new tybe of air bag just been released by dunlop as a cheaper alternative to there long standing air bag, the differences are the new cheap tybe has no screw connection on top for air tube, its just a push fit and you have to cut the brass screw off, and the rubber matterial used in the air bag is alot thinner than there normal selling air bag, the part numbers for this newer airbag will alwys end with an A or B letter meaning upgraded bag RKB101200A/B. the earlier version just a number like mine were RKB101200. these were very simalier to the bearmach bags

I found this out for my self and have seen both tybe of bags and no no no way will i fit the newer version, both bags do show a dunlop logo, small logo on new tybe and large logo on earlier better version. and remember if you cut the air line to fit new type you may have to fit a new air line to that air bag if you return to the original screw type. my air line were very short and if i did cut them i would of have had problem later .

please be aware of the 2 differences of bags, and if need be have alook at both you will be amazed at the difference in quality. and secondly make sure you get new clips for for the pins, mine were rusted out and just fell apart.

mark

קישור מלא לדיון:
http://forum.landrovernet.com/showthread.php/204767-DII-air-suspension-good-garage-to-do-it-please..!

נעם.א.
15-03-11, 09:00
אכן כן כל מילה בסלע,הדנלופ החזיקה פחות משבוע!!!
הרכבתי את הקונטיטק,נראה לי שבפעם הבאה כבר ארכיב קפיצים, יום טוב

-->