PDA

צפייה בגרסה מלאה : Problems with parts from Amayama.תושבת גיר סיימה אחרי פחות מ10000 ק"מ

ytk
22-06-16, 09:38
שלום, כבר יצא לי להזמין כמה פעמים חלקים מקוריים מהאתר הנ"ל , החבילות תמיד הגיעו ועד היום היה בסדר. השנה הזמנתי תושבת גיר ותושבת מנוע מקוריים, בהתחלה המנוע היה שקט ורגוע , דיי מהר הוא חזר להרעיש ולרעוד. האם זה סביר שתושבת גיר מקורית חדשה תתעייף כ"כ מהר?
הם טוענים שהאחריות לשנה תקפה רק אם מכונאי מוסמך של טויוטה ביצע את ההתקנה.

אם זה מעניין מישהו הנה התכתובת +תמונות וסרטון בלינק108902108901108903:
Hi, Unfortunately I have some problems with some of the items in this order. When I ordered you only had one engine mount so I had to go and get another one in the local dealership, both the engine mount and transmission from you had many cracks and markings, I assumed it to be cosmetic issue only because still you are a reputable company and wont be mailing old or defected parts.
Just in case I took photos just before installing them, including one to compare between the mount I got from you (on the left) and the one I got locally.
Any way less than 10,000 km later the engine is noisy and vibrating again and you can see for yourself in the photos and video (in the google drive link)

Your advise pleas on what can be done. Thanks!

Hello,
As stated clearly in our Refunds, Warranty and Returns section of our website (as found HERE (https://www.amayama.com/en/warranty-and-returns));

If the purchased part is defective* and is within the manufacturer 12 month international warranty period, Amayama Trading will either replace the item or refund the cost of the item for the life of the published warranty.
*The part must be installed by a certified technician for the manufacturer who produced the part (Example: a certified Toyota, Nissan, Honda etc technician) and if a claim is made, the claim must be accompanied by the certificate of the technician and a statement by the technician outlining the fault. The part must be sent back to Amayama Trading and a new item will be sent if the manufacturer is satisfied the warranty conditions have been met. Amayama Trading will refund the return postage charge upon receipt of the faulty part if the part is sent back according to Amayama Trading's accepted return shipment method.
Unfortunately, as you have already fitted the items in question to your vehicle and have used them for approximately 10,000km, unless documentation as outlined in the above section of our Refunds, Warranty and Returns policy is provided we will not be able to offer a refund nor accept a return or exchange of these items.
Rubber engine mountings and other heavy duty, high density rubber bushings often come in the condition you have described from Toyota and we rarely, if not, never have any complaints about their operation or period of operation.
If you had any concerns about the potential performance or life expectancy of these items, you should have expressed these concerns with us when you received the items, prior to installation. Had you done so at that time, we may have been able to reach an understanding.
However, due to the time that has passed since you received these items and that they have now been installed and used in vehicle which obviously sees constant, rigorous use for approximately 10,000km (as stated by you) we are unable to assist you in this case.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Regards,
Amayama Sales Support

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MEEgtDouDOSFRjRVZ2SzVGY28/view

ukiuki
24-06-16, 22:48
איך אתה רואה שזו תושבת מקורית?
מאמיאמה ניתן להזמין גם חלקים תחליפיים.

טל חסיד
25-06-16, 09:45
תושבות מקוריות בטויטה מחזיקות המון שנים ביחס לחליפי זול, האם קיבלת את התושבות בתוך אריזה מקורית של טויטה אם המקטים של טיוטה?

טל

- - - Updated - - -

תושבות מקוריות בטויטה מחזיקות המון שנים ביחס לחליפי זול, האם קיבלת את התושבות בתוך אריזה מקורית של טויטה אם המקטים של טיוטה?

טל

ד ו ר ו ן
25-06-16, 14:21
בדקת את תושבות המנוע?
אם הן חלשות, הן משליכות על תושבת הגיר.

נדב ש.
25-06-16, 15:02
לפי מה שכתב הוא החליף גם תושבת גיר וגם מנוע.
קראתם מה כתוב בתגובה של האתר? הם מקבלים את הסחורה מטויוטה ומשווקים אותה, אף פעם לא היו תלונות, תשובה חמקנית.

ד ו ר ו ן
25-06-16, 15:29
זה לא סותר.
הוא התייחס בסוגיית ההחלפה רק לתושבת גיר.

ytk
26-06-16, 19:52
תודה למגיבים,הוחלפו תושבת גיר ותושבת מנוע מהם ותושבת מנוע שנייה נקנתה בטויוטה בארץ,ההחלפה בוצעה באותו הזמן. תושבות המנוע נראות בסדר עפ מיטב הבנתי. בתמונה של התושבת גיר החדשה אפשר לראות את הסימן של טויוטה כולל מקט

hezki10
27-06-16, 17:03
הרכב עבר תאונה משמעותית בעבר? היה צריך להילחם עם התושבת שתשב יפה במקום?

Sent from my U7 using Tapatalk

-->