Close
оцйв ъецаеъ 1 тг 9 оъек 9

бшйшъ озгм орет 4JX1 (гйжм 3.0) лщйегтйн осъгшйн - VIDEO

мдрдмъ даъш - оомйх мртех.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkgf17Uk5fg

бшйшъ озгм ъвебд: орет 4JX1 (гйжм 3.0) лщйегтйн осъгшйн - VIDEO

лфй щщоън мб лм дсшиерйн щм CLIFF ртмое ойеиеб, офд еодчйщеш дщрй "лъбд отрййръ тм дайрв' ".
    деа фъз щн ощъощ згщ бйеиеб тн дсшиерйн ершад мй оъайн мшлжн фд:

вн лод оймйн о-CLIFF ( озжч гбшйн щрлъбе бчйщешйн азшйн т"й щоемйч, ргб, тефш, азшйн еарй):

The 4JX1 is very different from the non-computer previous engine.. 3.1 L 4JG2 TD.. The 4JX1 was designed specifically for the Trooper and is matched to the vehicle dynamics with vastly higher power and economy. It incorporates a lot of very advanced engineering. It makes the the Toyota and Nissan diesels of the time look like ancient ox carts by comparison.

The bit that effects mechanics most is that it introduced computer control into a passenger diesel engine. This is likely why ordinary mechanics had so many problems understanding it. A certain lack of experience in maintaining diesel engines is also evident, and becomes more noticeable in countries where mechanics tend to be under trained.

In all this, a few things tended to get overlooked. All direct firing fuel injectors must be sealed from the combustion cylinder pressure and heat. The task is harder in a diesel than a petrol engine since a diesel has such high compression to start with. It should also be noted by owners that the 4JX1 employs a turbocharger that is about 4X bigger than the equivalent Land Rover diesel engine.. and it has intercooling which provides about an extra 5psi boost on top of that. A diesel, in compensation, tends to run cooler than a petrol engine but many owners disable the EGR system and so make the poor thing run hotter as well! In other words the 4JX1 is a powerful, boosted engine and should be treated as such. It produces a whopping 165hp and large gobs of torque from it’s little 3,000cc displacement. It is noted that in all commercial HEUI injected diesels there is regular replacement of the copper sealing “gasket” ( or washer ) at the tip of the injector. HEUI injectors are patented to CAT, but are used by most other engine makers in various applications.. Ford, Land Rover, Cummins, Detroit, etc etc. In all these engines the copper sealing gaskets are replaced at 100,000km intervals. And yet in the Isuzu Trooper these cheap little washers are hardly ever replaced. After taking apart quite a few 4JX1 engines, I noted that all of them had failed copper washer/gaskets. This is easy to see from the baked on carbon at the tip of the injectors that can only get there if the copper gasket leaks. If this problem is caught early enough, simply replacing the copper gaskets and renewing all the engine fluids is enough. One big reason why CAT designed the HEUI injector is that it is lubricated, cooled and sealed from the environment so typically lasts as long as the engine. BUT only with correct maintenance..

I think it is prudent to replace all the O-rings when this copper gasket procedure is performed also, since they may be effected and are quite cheap anyway. To be honest, most of the )-rings I've seen look OK by visual inspection, but in order to ensure there is no cross-fluid contamination in the engine it is safer to replace all seals. If the copper washer sealing problem was allowed to continue for some time by a lack of maintenance, the combustion pressure and heat enters the injectors for an extended period of time and destroys the O-rings inside the injector.. making it useless. I have also noticed a few injectors where the spring inside the tip has lost temper and so must be effecting the rate of fire of the injector unit.

I will be replacing my copper gaskets at 100,000km intervals. In fact, i’ll do all the injector seals at that time. I’d like to get 1,000,000km out of my Trooper. My 8 tonne flatbed Isuzu truck has a 3,000cc 4 cylinder engine in it which is quite similar to the 4JX1. It did 1,000,000km before I ripped the head off and reconditioned it, and that’s all she’s had done. I maintain that in a similar way. Both these diesels may outlive me. They are both built like trucks. I love it 😊

Cliff

сшиеп очецш\одйш мййцеш щему щшеем майрв.

мой щшецд мшаеъ аъ лм дъдмйк чегн бодйшеъ - бзше аъ дсшиеп тн доесйчд доъайод млн:

дзмч дшбйтй еазшеп мбрйъ длмй - дощк мдегтд #5:

ейгае дошад ъдмйк дзмфъ д-o-rings бщшеемйн ебайрв'чиешйн е-ибтеъ рзещъ.
    лфтемд ъзжечъйъ щеъфъ лм ~80,000ч"о ае бочшд щм тйшбеб режмйн

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBcpOpOGQPM

рещайн геойн

1. дбгйм едрзещъ ма осъгшйн мй, айк омзйойн ?
    тм йгй BackDoorMan бфешен фешен тщд жаъ бтцок
    ъвебеъ: 21
    тглеп азшеп: 30-07-20, 09:23
  2. лъбд отрйръ: Trooper 4JX1 3.0 TDI injectors
    тм йгй ronaldo бфешен фешен айсеже Isuzu
    ъвебеъ: 24
    тглеп азшеп: 14-04-20, 18:06
  3. ъвебеъ: 4
    тглеп азшеп: 07-11-07, 17:06
  4. video
    тм йгй yoav бфешен ъойлд илрйъ
    ъвебеъ: 2