PDA

צפייה בגרסה מלאה : מגבר ניצוצות למנוע ?

גיא
08-12-05, 22:01
ראיתי עכשיו בTV משהו מעניין.

איזה מין מתקן שמפיק 8 ניצוצות בזמן הבערה של המנוע. במקום ניצוץ אחד לכל פיצוץ.

חשבתי על זה טיפה. זה לא יכול לעזור למכוניות חלשות כמו סמוראי למשל להפיק יותר כוח ?

אני לא מוצא את זה כי אנגלית טכנית זה צד חלש אצלי - אבל זאת החברה שאמורה ליצר את זה

http://www.msdignition.com/1sparkplugwires.htm

tzagi
10-12-05, 07:10
Guy

The MSD 6A or 6AL are a very good product
MSD stands for multi spark discharge
There are similar products marketed by Jacobs, Crane cams, Holley, Accel and so on
They are all very similar in operation
You will get more power, smother idle, better milage
Only problem......
The boxes as any electronic device, have a limited life span, that means that its very likley that it will leave you in the middle of nowhere with no spark, make sure when you wire it, leave a provision for a quick way to wire it back to stock
If you search in the MSD web site, you will find a setup of 2 boxes with a switch, thats the setup yhat most drag racers run, that way if one box fails, you can manualy switch to the second one, with a flick of a switch.....very handy in a middle of a run, and it happens all the time

Summit or PAW have the best prices on them
Now you going to ask.....
Yossi, do you run one on your truck?

No I dont, I burned about 5-6 of them over the years
I ran MSD 6A and the crane units too
After a while, at $160 a pop.....I got tired of replacing them
on the other hand, many people I know had them on their cars for years with no problems........So maybe its just my luck
Have fun!

גיא
10-12-05, 08:43
הי ג'ו

תודה על ההסבר.

ידוע לך ככה על בערך לפי ההרגשה אם זה משמעותי ומוחשי ההבדל בכוח או שזה משהו תאורטי ?

asafk
10-12-05, 13:10
קודם כל, זה לא משהו חדש. מערכות כאלה קיימות כבר שנים.
כן, זה מורגש. באופן כללי, אם נזכור שהצתה "נכונה" או "טובה" היא עניין של הסתברות, הרי שריבוי ניצוצות יגביר את ההסתברות להצתה "טובה", וזה כל הרעיון.

אסף.

גיא
10-12-05, 14:16
אז יש מקום להמליץ לבעלי מנועים חלשים למשל סמוראי על המתקן הזה.

טוב, אולי נביא כמה כאלו לנסיון.

אביב3
10-12-05, 19:18
המטרה במגבר ניצוץ היא שריפה יותר טובה אבל במקביל חובה להוסיף עוד תערובת (דלק-אוויר)כמובן התוצאה מורגשת
m.s.d blaster2 עולה בסביבות ה700 ש"ח

-->