PDA

צפייה בגרסה מלאה : בגי"ה(אימות דו שלבי של גוגל)

היילקס אספנות
25-02-22, 15:53
מותקנת אפלקציית
Authenticator
של גוגל על הנייד.
הנייד אבד....
החלפתי נייד ושחזרתי את כלל היישומים
ואין לי/לא ידעתי שיש מפתח להגדרה של הייישום.
אשמח לכל עזרה מכיוון שמס חשבונות שלי נעולים עי האפלקציה הזאת.

תודה מראש

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

דור אריאל
25-02-22, 15:54
הוא לא נותן לך אפשרות בשיחת טלפון ?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

היילקס אספנות
25-02-22, 16:00
אין את האפשרות הזאת כלל.

erezgur
25-02-22, 16:21
יש כנראה אפשרות להעביר את החשבונות אחד אחד. המידע מכאן - https://www.cnet.com/tech/mobile/new-phone-remember-to-transfer-your-google-authenticator-accounts/

You can still set up Authenticator using the old method of manually transferring your accounts, one by one. Here's what you'll need to do to transfer your Google account:

1. Install Authenticator on your new phone.

2. On your computer, visit Google's two-step verification site and log in to your Google account.

Make sure you have both your old and new phone nearby when moving Google Authenticator.

3. Click Change Phone in the Authenticator app section. Select the type of phone you'll be using and follow the prompts. If you want to disable Google Authenticator altogether, click on the trash can icon and confirm your decision. Google will then revert to delivering your 2FA codes via SMS.

4. Open the Authenticator app on your new phone and tap Begin > Scan barcode. Scan the QR code displayed on Google's website with the Authenticator app, then enter the six-digit code to verify everything is working properly. Once that's done, the codes on your old device will no longer be valid.

Repeat this process for each service you currently use with Google Authenticator, be it Apple, Facebook, Dropbox or Amazon. Don't delete the Authenticator app off your old phone until you've moved all accounts to your new phone, otherwise you'll be locked out of those accounts -- and nobody wants that.

Now that you've transferred Google Authenticator to your new phone, take some time to learn all of the iPhone's hidden features or master Android's hidden features. Still trying to figure out what to do with that old phone? We have some suggestions for iPhone and Android alike.

erezgur
25-02-22, 16:40
בקריאה נוספת כנראה השיטה הנ"ל טובה רק אם ברשותך גם הטלפון הישן.

מצאתי עוד אפשרויות:
1. https://www.kaspersky.com/blog/how-to-recover-authenticator-app/41967/ - אם יש לך גישה לחשבון ממכשיר אחר, אולי יהיה לך קצת מזל ותוכל לשחזר. אחרת אין מנוס כנראה לפנות לקבוצת התמיכה של כל אחד מהחשבונות ולבצע מולם תהליך (ידני) של אימות ושחזור סיסמאות.

2. יכול להיות שיש לך גיבוי אוטומטי של היישומים ותוכניהם (לגוגל-דרייב או ענן אחר)? אם כן - ייתכן וניתן יהיה לשחזר משם את המפתחות. מחייב מעט ידע טכני רלוונטי (database SQLite)

היילקס אספנות
25-02-22, 16:48
מנסה
תודה ארז

-->