Close
оцйв ъецаеъ 1 тг 4 оъек 4

бшйшъ озгм орйтъ лрйсъ щоп мйрйчд - щйфеш щм oil catch can

дй
    ишефш гйжм. дъчръй oil catch can еарй щн мб щоцибш щн гйй дшбд щоп бъчефд чцшд йзсйъ. фщфщъй чцъ бфешеойн бзе"м еоцаъй оаош щощфш аъ дтрййп джд.

митрън болсд дщсъеойн, мйг йцйаъ дрщн мйрйчд (щарй озбш млрйсъ д catch can), йщрд фмид чирд щцебшъ щоп щайп ме мап мшгъ, елк рлрс йеъш щоп мрщн.
    дщйфеш деа чгйзъ щрй зешйн чирйн бфмид лк щдщоп йешг зжшд моид бочен мдйлрс мрщн. жд отйп catch can фрйой.
    оц"б оаош тн ъоереъ щосбйш аъ дреща бцешд иебд йеъш - https://www.facebook.com/notes/4jx1-...5390259540860/

ойщде рйсд? йлем мзееъ гтд?

оцшу фд аъ доаош тн дъоереъ моаеъвшй фййсбеч:

rocker cover mod
    JIMMY STEEL·йен шащеп, 19 бафшйм 2020·
    for those who are interested in fitting catch cans here's something to ponder over
    I have been doing some tests before I posted this, the tests were just to confirm that the idea works,
    Chris Szkwarek and myself put our heads together to see if it was ok viable to make an internal catch can,
    after noticing a difference in the breather baffle plate that's on the inside the rocker cover from the early engines to the later engines, (see photo)
    earlier engines were recommended 10w/30 and the later engines 5w/30 using the thinner oil thus makes the engine breath slightly more and maybe that's why Isuzu modified the internal baffle in the later engines
    this is what me and Chris think is that when they designed and made the baffle plate, they pressed the baffle plate inside out, an over sight by the designers,
    by doing this they created troughs in the plate that collect oil that cant run away, these troughs cant drain and never empty. so this is what we come up with
    here's some of the findings of the testing the engine been tested had a odometer reading 135,0000km, an everyday run about plus some heavy towing test period was over 2000km's with a catch can fitted
    prior to the modification the catch can used to collect a fair amount of oil, approximately 150ml over a period of 2000km
    after a simple modification the catch can collected 10ml after the first 1000km's and a total of 25ml after 2000km's this is a big drop in my opinion, and well worth doing
    the modification consists of
    remove the rocker cover, there's a baffle plate that covers the triangular breather outlet of the rocker cover,
    drill two 6mm holes in the troughs that's nearest the rear of the rocker cover, these holes allows the troughs to drain, so there is not a build up or collection of oil, (see pic)
    the two holes can be drill without removing the plate but I went one stage further and fitted a piece of stainless steel gauze in the triangular void behind the baffle plate this will help in the collection of the vapoured oil.
    I used small rivets to replace the baffle plate
    even just the two holes drilled in the plate without the gauze has to help,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	135.8 чймебййи 
ID:	133363Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	110.2 чймебййи 
ID:	133364Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	122.4 чймебййи 
ID:	133365Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	136.1 чймебййи 
ID:	133366Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	125.2 чймебййи 
ID:	133367

ъашйк дцишфеъ
    Apr 2011
    ойчен
    точ йжштам
    дегтеъ

бшйшъ озгм ъвебд: орйтъ лрйсъ щоп мйрйчд - щйфеш щм oil catch can

олйш. ма рйсйъй.
    лод ч"о тщд дорет щмк?

ъецйа аъ дрщн бжоп щдорет тебг, бгеч од чешд, ан "орфз", лод? лемн орфзйн чцъ, ма ощде чшйий, ан орфз бцешд оевжоъ етн тщп аж вн дчгйзеъ дамд ма йтжше йеъш ойгй...
    RAM 3500 on "35

цйиеи рлъб бочеш тм йгй ргб щ. цфйд бдегтд
    олйш. ма рйсйъй.
    лод ч"о тщд дорет щмк?

ъецйа аъ дрщн бжоп щдорет тебг, бгеч од чешд, ан "орфз", лод? лемн орфзйн чцъ, ма ощде чшйий, ан орфз бцешд оевжоъ етн тщп аж вн дчгйзеъ дамд ма йтжше йеъш ойгй...
    ма олйш ишефшйн азшйн зех ощмй аж арй ма йегт ан деа орфз ае ма. аъоем рйъчъй аъ дцйрешйъ рщн щм долсд, лщдшлб азшй рсйтд езерд бсшч. мгтъй деа ма орфз, ан блмм, мощм съоъй аъ дзеш йцйад ема дшвщъй щрбрд мзх оешвщ лм щдеа.
    мвбй тщп аж йщ оти, мгтъй йеъш лое агйн мбрйн/щчефйн, ма ршад мй чшйий. рйсйъй мцмн абм ма оощ шеайн.
    бджгореъ дбад щм фшеч долсд ртщд вн аъ дчгйзеъ, мджйч жд ма йжйч евн ллд йщ мй мелг щоп оеъчп. лщжд йчшд аелм мшаеъ ан йщ щйрей блоеъ щоп бмелг

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
    ртшк мазшерд тм йгй ofer_b; 08-04-21 бщтд 18:43. сйбд: тшйлд: ма йегт лод ч"о тщд лй оъй щдеа дезму орет (орет йеше 2 бишефш 2004)

ъашйк дцишфеъ
    Apr 2011
    ойчен
    точ йжштам
    дегтеъ

аж обзйръ дорет рщот щщмк бшйа, ам ъзфщ бтйеъ.

агй щоп ъойг йдйе, оеомх вн мфъез аъ дчериеш щм цоъ дожшчйн емрчеъ тн сфшй овтйн азъ мзегщ.
    RAM 3500 on "35

рещайн геойн

1. Oil Catch Can
    тм йгй абй бйиш бфешен фешен ойцебйщй Mitsubishi
    ъвебеъ: 65
    тглеп азшеп: 23-07-20, 16:53
  2. молйшд oil catch can
    тм йгй udical бфешен мез оегтеъ змчйн ецйег щиз ощеощ молйшд
    ъвебеъ: 0
    тглеп азшеп: 02-09-16, 09:05
  3. Oil catch can - згщ
    тм йгй asypeer бфешен мез оегтеъ змчйн ецйег щиз ощеощ молйшд